Thursday, March 10, 2016

Today's Gratitude 10 March 2016 - My "Bella Rosa"

Louise Hay inspired me with the following:

"I love my car. Driving is a safe and pleasant experience for me. I take good care of my car, and my car takes good care of me. It is ready to go whenever I am. I have the perfect mechanic, who also loves my car. I fill my car with love whenever I enter it, so love is always traveling with me. I send love to other drivers on the road, as we are all traveling together. Love goes before me, and love greets me at my destination."
I call my car "Bella Rosa". A lot of people seem to love my car. They even comment on how lovely she smells inside. I pour lots of love into my car.
 Practicing gratitude can help you find your life's purpose. Come and join me in my DailyGratitude4Life Facebook Group.  The one thing you could do to improve everything about your life - your emotional health, your physical well being and your lifespan - would be to move into a daily practice of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment